iPad Pro is a lazy bum's best friend

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
So I was at a training yesterday.
We had to absorb a ton of information, there were a ton of notes to take and paperwork to read.
Everyone was scrambling to take notes at high speed, hoping to be able to reread themselves the next day.

So what does a lazy guppy do?

Nothing:
I waited until everyone was done, used my iPad to photograph the board with all the notes, the pages and pages of paperwork, saved the pics to photos, transferred them to the notes app...
Then edited what I needed to edit right off the iPad.

It took minutes.

Yeah, I feel smug, lol.
Because I don't need to carry bags full of paperwork, all, I need is my iPad. :yes:

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
We had to absorb a ton of information, there were a ton of notes to take and paperwork to read.
Everyone was scrambling to take notes at high speed, hoping to be able to reread themselves the next day.

Nothing:
I waited until everyone was done, used my iPad to photograph the board with all the notes, the pages and pages of paperwork, saved the pics to photos, transferred them to the notes app...

It took minutes.

Yeah, I feel smug, lol.
Because I don't need to carry bags full of paperwork, all, I need is my iPad. :yes:

You make me wanna buy an iPad Pro now lol.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

Nothing:

It took minutes.

Yeah, I feel smug, lol.

That was a groovy idea.

When I was in school we had to copy what was that on the blackboard. I never could read my writing.

I ended up using a typewriter from junior high and high school. I still have that typewriter.

It is an Underwood brand.

muchospanish

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is exactly why I love the iPad. 1. I have a built-in scanner; 2. I can access everything almost immediately. But you do have to keep your iCloud Drive/Dropbox/Google Drive whatever extremely organized, or you end up with an invisible mess.