Finally got my new iPad Pro 9.7!!!

hinesmj

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Congrats! I've got an iPad Air. I've been wanting to upgrade but wasn't sure if it's worth it. I use mine for browsing, movies, streaming, and note taking for classes. Do you think the iPad Pro is worth the upgrade if that's all i use it for?

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
If you had the air 2 I would say maybe, even though that's what I upgraded from. But since you have the air you most definitely should upgrade. Even if you don't use the pencil you'll notice a big difference.

nickdaman

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
I picked up a new one on Black Friday at Target. Space Gray 32 gig wifi only to replace my iPad 3 that is starting to slow down plus the lack of software updates now. It will still be used not daily though and been impressed so far with the iPad Pro.

clitrenta

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
I picked up a Rode Gold one from Sprint on Monday and I love it. It's 32Gb but I think given how I use my iPad, that shouldn't be a problem. Most of my stuff is kept in various clouds so I don't think space is an issue. I'm still debating the pencil and keyboard. I don't go on my computer at home that much anymore especially since I sit in front of one at work all day. This iPad will be my go to device other than for school which I really need to use my laptop for (ASUS convertible Windows 10). So with all of that and my Apple watch and iPhone 7, I am pretty much an Apple user for the long term

UPDATE: Ordered Pencil. After further research, decided I could really put that to good use. Should have it in my hands tomorrow.

Last edited:
May 14, 2015
Visit site
I finally took the jump and got my ipad pro 9.7 gold last week. I got the 128gb + cellular. I can say I'm loving it. I had the ipad 3 Wi-Fi which I loved but it was time to upgrade as well as add the cellular to it. This bad boy will be going just about everywhere with me.

I'm still deciding on a keyboard and whether to get the pencil. I had a Zagg keyboard for the ipad 3. Nothing wrong with Zagg but looking to try something new.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox