Keyboard Cases?

mscalero

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I just received the new iPad Pro 9.7 and am looking for a good keyboard case for the device. I currently purchased the Swees keyboard case (the 9.7 version): https://www.amazon.com/Pro-Ionic-Bl...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2770785

This offers a ton of options from typing in portrait/landscape, to disconnecting the keyboard (and still having a case) to coming with a stylus. Problem is the keyboard is a little compressed and is just not that great of a physical keyboard.

Any options that you could recommend for a good keyboard case on the iPad Pro 9.7?

Mike

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
I would highly recommend the Zagg Slimbook. I had the Zagg folio but returned it for the slim book. The Slimbook acts as a keyboard with backlight and it's a case that you can remove from the keyboard.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I bit the bullet and bought the Apple Smart Keyboard. It's expensive and it doesn't seem like you are getting a lot for your money, but I'm telling you, this is the best small keyboard you can buy. It's light, extremely portable and more responsive than any of the Bluetooth keyboard cases you can buy. It took me about 10 minutes to acclimate to it and now I type just as fast as I do on a full size keyboard.

CrackOne

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I love the Apple Smart Keyboard. It took very little time to get used to its smaller size. It matches up very well with the silicone case.

Jason Cockerham

Community Reviews Team Leader
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I love the Apple Smart Keyboard as well. It's actually pretty great for typing. I hate that it's not back lit though which is why I also have the Logitech Create case for it as well. I'll be posting reviews of the Create case in the next couple weeks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

StraightlineBoy

Dec 6, 2014
Visit site
I'm very happy with my Logitech Create too. Not ridiculously bulky and quite a nice keyboard. My only minor gripe (and maybe someone knows if this can be fixed) is that the backlight on the keyboard dims too quickly - stop typing for about 5 seconds and it goes off, wish i could extend this to maybe 20 or 30 seconds.

xTmX Korrupt

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I have not picked one up yet but it is definitely between the Smart Keyboard and create. I am leaning toward the create. The create looks to offer more protection.

Frost Forged

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
They are both good keyboards, but the Create is superior in my opinion. If you use your iPad mostly in landscape it's a no brainer.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Sorry about this I accidentally hit the wrong post. I corrected it but I can't delete the posts. Sorry. I'll be more careful next time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro