got my ipad pro 9.7 32GB space grey today from verizon

snowboarders

May 28, 2016
Visit site
hi

i just got me a new LTE ipad pro 9.7" today from verizon i all so have a iphone 6S 16GB from verizon and i love them both i wanted too all so say hello :D

1blodg

May 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm having a love/hate affair with my Pro. Love the upgrades from an Air. Love the Smart Keyboard. Hate it when the keyboard loses connection and you have to power down to reconnect. Apple support is troubleshooting, but no fix yet. Be warned.

mvpilot172

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
You can request the desktop version of a site by holding down the refresh symbol in the address bar and selecting the "request desktop site" link.

rdmartin1

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
You can request the desktop version of a site by holding down the refresh symbol in the address bar and selecting the "request desktop site" link.

Awesome that's the hack I needed. Doesn't seem to work on all sites, but some are better than none. Especially on Safari. I don't want to add additional browsers.

Algus

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! After going LTE, I can't go back. So nice to just have a connection without having to mess around with turning a hot spot on with my phone or whatever.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice