I have googled this and I think I know the answer but wanted to ask just in case.
I am coming from the Android environment, which I still have as a phone and still love but decided to give the ipad a try.
With android, I can have the screen time out be different then the lock out time.
In otherwards, I want to have the screen turn off after 2 minutes but only require a password every hour.
It look to me that these two settings are a all-in-one setting in IOS? (Auto-Lock)
Thank you in advance as sorry I had to use the "A" word in here
- 05-11-2016, 11:23 AM #2
- 05-11-2016, 12:54 PM #3iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Re: Newbie Question
Note that the iPad is an always on device, serving you notifications and forwarding calls from your configured iPhone, if you ever get one. There's no danger of screen burn in. You can set the auto-lock time by going to Settings/General/Auto-Lock.
- By neeners09 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 20Last Post: 06-01-2016, 01:26 AM
- By Konnalynn in forum IntroductionsReplies: 29Last Post: 05-22-2016, 02:40 PM
- By chelseagirl65 in forum WhatsApp for iOSReplies: 1Last Post: 05-14-2016, 10:38 AM
- By samduffy in forum Apple MusicReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2016, 09:29 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2016, 01:06 PM