Removing the bookmark pane
How can I remove this grey pane please ? I read to tap on the blue bookmark icon but it does not work for the new iPad Pro 9.7" screen.please help
- 04-02-2016, 01:04 PM #2
- 04-06-2016, 02:58 AM #3iMore Intermediate
- 225 Posts
Re: How can I remove the bookmark pane?
For me Safari on iPad Pro 9.7" doesn't show this issue. No matter if in private or not, I can press the bookmark icon to enable and disable the list of bookmarks that pops up on the grey pane.
Did you try to force close Safari? Or perhaps it's another app you are having trouble with?
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2016, 12:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2016, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2016, 05:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:56 AM
- By GrittyRoughWare in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 11:40 PM