- 04-02-2016, 12:44 PM #2
Re: IPad Pro 9.7 mystery...
If you haven't already, check your folders or reboot your device. If it still doesn't show up, delete the app by going to Settings → General → Storage & iCloud Usage → Manage Storage (under the Storage heading), and then select the app. Afterwards, select "Delete App". After that, reinstall the app.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2016, 02:36 AM
- By chris1603gg in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-02-2016, 02:36 PM
- By obditmotn in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 01:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 12:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2016, 09:53 AM