- 03-31-2016, 01:36 PM #2
- 03-31-2016, 01:40 PM #3
- 03-31-2016, 01:57 PM #4
Re: Just arrived! First pictures!
I am in the process of restoring from backup. I decided to try taking my AT&T SIM out of my existing Air 2 and use it in the new iPad - I am on a Mobile Share Value Plan and I don't want to add another device. I assume this will work fine? We'll see.
What was odd though - the new iPad Pro 9.7" did not come with a SIM card - the little bracket was empty. I assume I would activate on AT&T through the on-board SIM chip if I wanted to? The whole internal/external SIM card thing confuses me although I have read some about it. If someone could enlighten me on how it works I would appreciate it! :-)
Thanks! More to come as I get this puppy going.
- 04-01-2016, 06:43 AM #7
- 04-01-2016, 07:23 AM #8
- 04-01-2016, 07:41 PM #9
- 04-02-2016, 03:28 AM #10iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Just arrived! First pictures!
The hole differences in the case of the new iPad Pro 9.7" are not minor. There are four speaker holes (two top and bottom), and a larger iPhone 6S class camera on the back. iPad Air cases will cover up these speakers, and the camera opening won't line up.
- 04-02-2016, 07:48 AM #11
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-31-2016, 07:09 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2016, 09:51 AM
- By Rydsmith in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2016, 03:19 AM
- By mbranscum in forum iPhone SEReplies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2016, 06:14 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2016, 06:02 PM