Just got my iPad Pro 9.7 in the mail :-)

Rydsmith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Looks like T-Mobile is breaking street date and shipped them out a bit too early.

Currently recovering my backup from the iPad Pro 12" (sorry it was too big and I couldn't even fit it in most of my bags. Combine that with the cost it was better to use my MacBook Pro than the iPad).

Now I have to get to my local Apple store tomorrow morning to get the keyboard since T-Mobile was not selling them and I missed them online as they are now shipping 2-3 weeks.

Rydsmith

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
In my current room, it's hard to say. I have glare from the lights but it's also in my office in the basement so I can't judge glare yet. I will update on that over the course of the week.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm here in Melbourne, mine arrived at 9:30 am this morning, I wasn't even at the office yet (where I had arranged for it to be delivered). After a solid 8 hours with it, coming from an iPad Air, the screen is amazing and the anti glare makes a hell of a difference, as does the additional brightness.

True tone is interesting when you are using your iPad along side your MacBook and iPhone, you notice the colour difference and it becomes a disconnected experience. However that said, I'm sure that tonight when I'm reading my Feedly, Facebook and a few web sites in bed I'll appreciate the feature.

Speed is amazing, also the fact that the embedded SIM card allows for options even in Australia (two service providers came up who offer global services), loving the touchID (keep forgetting to use it).

Haven't had a chance to try the speakers yet.

I'm using in my iPad Air Logitech hinge case for the moment until I decide what case I want to use. It fits, the camera can't be used and one side of the speakers are covered, so certainly won't be a long term solution.

I need to get the pencil now, and also considering the Apple Smart Keyboard case.

Summary = love it.

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
Here are some pictures of the two "embedded" SIM provided options for data. I tested this came up both with and without a SIM inserted.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal