Will the new iPad Pro have retina display?

I

iMore Question

On the new mini iPad Pro, will it have a retina display that will allow users to unlock the device with out having to use a password or a thumb print?

bzeroh56

Mar 26, 2016
Visit site
Yes, the 9.7 inch ipad pro will have retina, but i'm pretty sure all ipads have retina display. Idk what you mean by allowing users to unlock... but you can just disable passcode lock so then you can just swipe to unlock the ipad.

TLD1

Retired Moderator
Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
Um , dear? They all do >.> I would friendly suggest that, in the future, when you buy a product please read about it on their site or on google :D

While research is always an excellent idea when preparing to make a fairly expensive tech purchase like this one, we always welcome questions from our site guests. That's the reason we have the iMore Question subforum. Perhaps if we would extend a bit more grace for those who visit to gain information instead of bringing correction, our guests would feel a lot more at home, and would consider becoming part of the iMore Community soon. :)

Dave Marsh

Nov 21, 2014
Visit site
Just note, if you disable the password security feature of your iPad or iPhone, you won't be able to use any feature that makes use of the Secure Enclave, such as Apple Pay.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox