- 03-29-2016, 09:34 AM #2
- 04-02-2016, 12:56 PM #4
Why bother with USB the AC wifi is super fast !
With the new iPad Pro 9.7 AC wifi I can upload or download a 3 GB file to or from my computer under 2 min 30 sec !
Wifi AC 5Ghz from my Netgear R7000 router.
It's almost 2 time faster then the iPad Air 2 I use to have.
Curiously both iPad shown 866Mbits connection speed.
Maybe it's the A9X that help or the storage memory is faster on the iPad Pro ...
To be precise:
I used the App "Photosync" for the upload and download.
Upload a 3.2 GB video file took 2min 8 sec
Download the same file took 2min 15 sec.
The computer is connected with Ethernet cable to the network
Windows 10 PC with i7 of 3th generation 8 GB of memory.
While the iPad Pro is on the AC wifi 5Ghz.
iPad on iOS 9.3.1
Last edited by Donkichot; 04-02-2016 at 06:49 PM.
- 04-03-2016, 10:54 AM #6
Re: Photographers Beware......
To me... "Pro" means USB3 not USB2. Its not like USB3 just came out. Its been around for a while now.
- 04-03-2016, 03:11 PM #8
- 04-03-2016, 08:00 PM #9
- By qbnkelt in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 07-31-2016, 02:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 8Last Post: 03-09-2016, 09:49 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2015, 08:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2015, 12:22 PM