- 03-28-2016, 01:52 PM #2
- 03-29-2016, 03:48 PM #3
- 04-02-2016, 12:49 PM #4
iPad Air 2 SMart Case with iPad Pro?
The smart case of the Air2 fit perfectly to the body of the iPad Pro but...
I just tried it and the mic, camera, lightning port, volume bouton all fit well as the iPad Pro 9.7 and iPad Air 2 have exactly the same size every where.
But you will need to put some holes for the four speakers and the new camera flash on the back of the iPad.
But I got a big surprise... The smart case cover does not shut off the screen automatically nor open it... And the magnets of the smart case cover does not stick to the body of the iPad Pro...
Strange cause the Smart Cover does shut off the screen and stick to the body of the iPad Pro...
Last edited by Donkichot; 04-02-2016 at 07:28 PM.
- 04-03-2016, 01:28 AM #5iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Re: iPad Air 2 SMart Case with iPad Pro?
The magnets of the Smart Cover of the Air and the new 9.7" Pro are in different places, so you must get the correct version of the cover to take advantage of the wake/sleep feature. I guess they had to move the internal magnets to accommodate the arrangement of the internal components.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 19Last Post: 05-12-2016, 12:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2016, 12:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 11:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 11:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2016, 10:51 AM