- iMore Intermediate
- 306 Posts
SIMs and iPads
I am wondering if this is possible...
I have an iPad Air 2. I assume it has a SIM card, as it's a WiFi+ Cellular model on AT&T. (I have a Mobile Share Value Plan that it is on).
I have ordered an iPad Pro 9.7" WiFi Cellular that for me will replace the Air 2 in my work. Can I Just pop a SIM out of the Air 2 and put it in the iPad Pro and be on my way, old device will be gone, new device will be added to my Mobile Share Value plan?
- 03-25-2016, 08:16 AM #2
- By Victor_Sh in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 03-27-2016, 04:18 AM
- By Andre Da Costa in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2016, 11:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2016, 09:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (9.7-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2016, 08:59 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-24-2016, 08:40 PM