Best Cases for the 9.7-inch iPad Pro!

Nancy Hewat

Apr 24, 2016
Visit site
There is a slim plastic back case from Incipio Feather. It is designed in a way that links an Apple front cover to the Feather backer. Works just as good, if not better than a magnet. The catch is that FEather hasn't released this for the Pro yet. Keep watching for it. In the meantime, check out the IPad Air version on Amazon or Incipio web site.

FrankoCDN

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
So I purchased the Luvvitt clear case (Smart-cover compatible) from AmazonCanada. It is the flexible type plastic affording a nice grip. Everything aligns well however, I may wind up selling it: the nub above the power button is way too difficult to press and taking screenshot becomes impossible.

Hobdell85, is the nub in Apple's case flexible enough to not require excessive force to switch the iPad on/off?

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So I purchased the Luvvitt clear case (Smart-cover compatible) from AmazonCanada. It is the flexible type plastic affording a nice grip. Everything aligns well however, I may wind up selling it: the nub above the power button is way too difficult to press and taking screenshot becomes impossible.

Hobdell85, is the nub in Apple's case flexible enough to not require excessive force to switch the iPad on/off?

I have no issues with the apple case and any of the buttons

SL8Products

May 11, 2016
Visit site
Slick Lizard Design to Debut SL8? Tablet Edition ? Multi-reversible Neoprene Sleeve at
The National Stationery Show

(MASSAPEQUA, NY) May 9, 2016 ? Slick Lizard Design, a maker of cases and accessories that are fresh, functional, innovative and cool will be debuting SL8? Tablet Edition, their flagship product line at the 2016 National Stationery Show? (NSS) at New York City?s Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, May 15 ? 18, 2016. Slick Lizard Design will be exhibiting in booth #1210.

SL8? (pronounced slāte) is a multi-reversible neoprene sleeve designed to protect tablets and is is constructed out of multiple layers, four to be exact, of soft spongy neoprene. Each of these layers is double sided. There are also four coordinating flaps. These layers along with the matching flaps are combined in a way that makes this case reversible sixteen different ways, giving you sixteen different looks in one case. All you do is reach inside one of the openings and turn the case inside out to show a new color. Turn it again and get another color. Turn it again and turn it again. The flaps on both sides of the case allow you to further customize its look by flipping one of the flaps to the front or the back. We call this ?flippability."

SL8? Tablet Edition is sized to fit your Apple iPad Air, Apple iPad Air 2, the the newly introduced 9.7? iPad Pro as well as any similarly sized tablet or eReader. The 2 millimeter thick layers (8 millimeter total) of neoprene are designed to keep your device well padded.

Four different color-ways that will be available at launch. The initial color-ways are Tattoo, Leopard, Plaid and Camo.

Lucy Pellegrino, Founder stated, ?We are excited to launch SL8? Tablet Edition at NSS. We are looking forward to seeing the initial response from the marketplace. Our goal is to redefine how you protect and carry your gear and express your personal style with this innovative product.?*

About Slick Lizard Design
Slick Lizard Design, LLC., based in Massapequa, New York, designs cases and accessories that complement a mobile lifestyle. Today everyone is on the move and carrying devices they can?t live without. They need a way to carry them, protect them, easily access them, and keep them organized with all of their other everyday items. What sets Slick Lizard Design apart is their belief that a case or bag can offer high quality protection with outstanding design. Slick Lizard Design will redefine how you protect and carry your gear and express your personal style with their innovative products. For more information, visit http://www.slicklizarddesign.com.

Press Contact:
Lucy Pellegrino
lucy@slicklizarddesign.com
516-541-1133
###

bluesqueen23

Apr 20, 2016
Visit site
I hope Logitech or Zagg come out with a keyboard case soon. I ordered the $6.95 Moko case to hold me over in the meantime. Kinda sad there aren't that many cases out for it yet.

Realize this is 2 months after your post. Just bought an iPad Pro 9.7 yesterday and bought a Zagg keyboard case at Walmart. The Zagg is made for iPad Air 2. Fits perfectly.

FrankoCDN

Sep 19, 2015
Visit site
Realize this is 2 months after your post. Just bought an iPad Pro 9.7 yesterday and bought a Zagg keyboard case at Walmart. The Zagg is made for iPad Air 2. Fits perfectly.

Make sure the Zagg case does not block the new speaker grills on top of your iPad and allows for the flash.

gkendall43

Sep 7, 2015
Visit site
Has anyone found a 3rd party smart case where the magnets line up properly for the Pro 9.7? I'm looking for a folio type case that protects the front & back. I bought a Targus 3D Protection case made for the Air 2 but it had a sticker saying it worked on the Pro 9.7. I failed to read the small print saying the smart function didn't work, I assume due to the magnets moving. Don't want a keyboard case.

nicshow

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
I bought a Pro Case from Amazon. The first one they sent did not work but they sent me a message saying another one was on the way and sure enough, it works perfectly.

nicshow

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Just got the Zagg Folio with backlit keyboard and I am very impressed so far. Great keyboard and very protective cover!

GeekMoxie

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I've purchased cases from Amazon many times. Typically from Finitie/Moko/Poetic (they all seem to be identical companies) and have been pleased with the price and the decent quality.

I bought this rose gold Moko case for my iPad Pro and absolutely hate it. It's so flimsy and the cover slides around way too much when flipped backwards. I'm returning this in hopes to find something else that is decent and won't break the bank. I recommend that this case be avoided (unless I just happened to get a dud):

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU2764886

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox