What do I choose? The new IPad Pro 9.7" or the iPad Air 2?
Now that we have a new smaller iPad Pro is it still worth buying the iPad Air 2? Are there some differences that make the iPad Air 2 useless? It's worth to remember that the iPad Air 2 is way cheaper that the iPad Pro!!! And I pretend to use it for college!
Thank you so much!
- 03-22-2016, 08:30 AM #2
Re: What do I choose? The new IPad Pro 9.7" or the iPad Air 2?
Depends what the air 2 is limiting you from doing that the pro 9.7 can do.
If you draw a lot or are a designer I'd get the pro. If not the air 2 will serve you well till next years replacement.
The air 2 is a great tablet for basic needs and should do well in school for you.
The four speakers in the pro is a nice addition for streaming movies or music. But they're pretty similar. I guess it comes down to budget and needs. Hope this helps.
- By Adam Uddin in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 03-23-2016, 06:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2016, 10:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2016, 09:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2016, 07:59 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2016, 06:45 AM