- iMore Intermediate
- 106 Posts
iPad Pro Or iPad Air 3?
With an announcement coming up I am deciding to go with the iPad pro or the new air 3 if announced...
i had the pro but ended up returning it because it was too big and settled for a hammy down air 2 I got for cheap.. realized after the display and speakers the iPad air 2 is no comparison. Really hoping if they come out with an air 3 it will be just as good tech/speck wise as the pro
Or to just pay a little more for bigger screen and settle with pro
Any ideas or input?
- 02-28-2016, 03:26 PM #2
- 02-28-2016, 07:06 PM #3
- 02-29-2016, 08:01 PM #5
- 03-02-2016, 06:33 PM #6
- 03-21-2016, 08:52 PM #7iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: iPad Pro Or iPad Air 3?
I was hoping for a new iPad at the $500 dollar starting range, but that didn't happen. Plus, with the very appealing keyboard+pencil accessories, the cost is up to $750 for the base model. Perhaps I'll just wait until the iPad can truly replace a laptop for nearly all programs.
- 03-21-2016, 10:49 PM #8
- 03-21-2016, 11:07 PM #9iMore Newbie
- 30 Posts
Re: Ipad Pro Or Ipad Air 3?
- By AndroidDario in forum MacBook ProReplies: 10Last Post: 04-05-2016, 03:32 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2016, 06:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2016, 06:24 PM
I open the FaceTime app and click on the name I want to FaceTime or call and nothing happens. What could the issue be?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2016, 10:50 AM
- By NafcMontana in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 02-28-2016, 10:47 AM