iPad Pro Or iPad Air 3?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
With an announcement coming up I am deciding to go with the iPad pro or the new air 3 if announced...
i had the pro but ended up returning it because it was too big and settled for a hammy down air 2 I got for cheap.. realized after the display and speakers the iPad air 2 is no comparison. Really hoping if they come out with an air 3 it will be just as good tech/speck wise as the pro
Or to just pay a little more for bigger screen and settle with pro

Any ideas or input?

Evilguppy

Jul 1, 2014
Visit site
Re: Ipad Pro Or Ipad Air 3?

I just read an article on how there will NOT be an Air 3, instead Apple is scaling the Pro down to the Air 2 measurements.
Personally I would LOVE a Pro sized like my Air 2.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site

With an announcement coming up I am deciding to go with the iPad pro or the new air 3 if announced...
i had the pro but ended up returning it because it was too big and settled for a hammy down air 2 I got for cheap.. realized after the display and speakers the iPad air 2 is no comparison. Really hoping if they come out with an air 3 it will be just as good tech/speck wise as the pro
Or to just pay a little more for bigger screen and settle with pro

Any ideas or input?

Your inbox is full lol

Qdiddy09

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site

I am tempted to turn my Pro into my stay at home "laptop"/desktop and get the new scaled down pro as my take it everywhere I go iPad as its a perfect size at 9.7 in, had the air 2 and loved it and traded in for the Pro

Adrian Liu

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
I was hoping for a new iPad at the $500 dollar starting range, but that didn't happen. Plus, with the very appealing keyboard+pencil accessories, the cost is up to $750 for the base model. Perhaps I'll just wait until the iPad can truly replace a laptop for nearly all programs.

ChrisRodriguez627

Jan 8, 2016
Visit site
iPad Pro is great if you're in the market for a workhorse. Many don't need that power for day to day tasks though. I think I'm leaning to the newly reduced Air 2. I have a MacBook Pro, so I don't need an iPad that powerful.

Qdiddy09

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site

I am tempted to turn my Pro into my stay at home "laptop"/desktop and get the new scaled down pro as my take it everywhere I go iPad as its a perfect size at 9.7 in, had the air 2 and loved it and traded in for the Pro

I have been thinking of doing the very same thing myself. Had an Air 2 traded it in to get the Pro, miss my Air 2 a lot when leaving home. Now I can use the big pro as a more dedicated home laptop replacement and the little pro as the perfect take it everywhere iPad.