I am very excited

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the 9.7 Samsung S2 and it's been a great tablet. No issues like with the Note 5
Getting the iPhone and the watch decided I would either get the Mac Pro or iPad Pro 12.9.
There was no doubt in my mind it would be the larger tablet if going that route which I did. It is expensive. No denying that and wasn't going to keep it naked. I have a Logitech for my Samsung and knew I would get it for the pro especially since I didn't like how light and flimsy I thought the Apple keyboard case was. I don't mind that the Logitech create adds weight to it. Spending a lot of my hard earned money on this iPad. Needs the best protection and has a great keyboard too.
No regrets on choosing this iPad.

Nice! You'll love it.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am hooked all the way on this tablet. I haven't gotten into it a whole lot yet but what I have am liking a lot. The size is perfect. I am glad I got this rather than the smaller since I have the 9.7 in my other tablet. And the Logitech create keyboard/case is awesome. I would not use this without a keyboard.

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I am just getting my IPad Pro 9.7 hooked up and I am using a Zagg Rugged book. It is a great tough case from my Pro. The keyboard is backlit and the battery last 2 years on a charge (at least that is what they said).

The IPad itself is phenomenal. Smooth as butter and the screen is breathtaking. I can't comment on the battery life yet, but I have been killing this thing over the past few hours and it seems great.

Gaming on this is really cool and the speakers are amazing. I have the Holy Trinity all set up... Apple Watch, IPhone 7+, and the IPad Pro.....

I guess I have to add another member of the family.. My Mac book Pro 13 inch Retina..... This is a sweet set-up!

I could not be happier

rsgoldens

Sep 12, 2015
Visit site
I just scored a Gold Verizon 12.9 128gb iPad Pro off of Swappa for $635! Looks to be in mint condition with three cases. Also managed to get an Apple Keyboard and Apple Pencil on eBay with original boxes for $120. Must be my lucky day! I have been watching for good deals for about two weeks and finally scored today! I hope they are as good as described when they get here!

This pretty much completes my collection: 2015 Macbook, 2 iPhone 7 Plus (one for work), iPhone 7, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, 2 iPods. I think I may have an addiction?

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I just scored a Gold Verizon 12.9 128gb iPad Pro off of Swappa for $635! Looks to be in mint condition with three cases. Also managed to get an Apple Keyboard and Apple Pencil on eBay with original boxes for $120. Must be my lucky day! I have been watching for good deals for about two weeks and finally scored today! I hope they are as good as described when they get here!

This pretty much completes my collection: 2015 Macbook, 2 iPhone 7 Plus (one for work), iPhone 7, iPad Air 2, Apple Watch, 2 iPods. I think I may have an addiction?

Good deal! Congrats!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am used to Apple on the business side because we use Apple ipad at work so am familiar. But this is new on the personal level and not difficult to figure out. Pretty tech savvy

nthknd

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
iPad Pro 9 and 12 here along with iPhone 7 Plus , Apple Watch, 3 apple tv's MacBook pro (2015) and beats x and ordered the AirPods (6 weeks wait ugh ) wonder why I'm broke lol

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site

Like most of us on here!! But it's sure better than cocaine

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro