I am very excited

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Wed I will receive my 12.9 iPad Pro. It was originally scheduled for March 31st. On back order. Thank you VERIZON!

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I had the 12.9 inch Pro but had to sell it (Money reasons) but now things are cleared up and I am buying the 9.7. I loved the size of the big one but carrying it around was a little tough. I am very excited to be back in the Ipad game... I should have it Thursday

COMMISSIONERHBK9

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
damn I had to get mines from sprint cuz of the back order from Verizon if I knew it would of came earlier I would of gotten it from Verizon. enjoy your iPad man. I'm myself is going back to the 12 inch. I sold mines for money issue too now I'm better and I can't wait to use it today. got to go pick mines up.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Nice! Just be careful folding the Create back into "tablet" mode. The edge of the iPad rests directly on the metal surface of the Create and, from what I've heard, might mark up your iPad.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I have the 9.7 Samsung S2 and it's been a great tablet. No issues like with the Note 5
Getting the iPhone and the watch decided I would either get the Mac Pro or iPad Pro 12.9.
There was no doubt in my mind it would be the larger tablet if going that route which I did. It is expensive. No denying that and wasn't going to keep it naked. I have a Logitech for my Samsung and knew I would get it for the pro especially since I didn't like how light and flimsy I thought the Apple keyboard case was. I don't mind that the Logitech create adds weight to it. Spending a lot of my hard earned money on this iPad. Needs the best protection and has a great keyboard too.
No regrets on choosing this iPad.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro