ordered today

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I am new to Apple on a personal level, but at work have been using the ipad for 5 yrs. I am Android with Samsung. On the 11th I ordered the iphone 7plus in rose gold and received on the 13th. Loving it btw. I have been thinking about a Mac Pro and the ipad Pro. I want to be all Apple but I am also still using my Samsung tablet. Never a problem with it and like it.
I had to special order the ipad Pro because Verizon is out of stock ! I know I made a good choice . Ordered in silver. Didn't want black or gold. I wish it had come in the rose gold but only in the 9.7
I really like the landscape of the larger screen and will not really be taking it anywhere.

I didn't like the Apple smart keyboard. I didn't like the lack of protection it offers. I have on my Samsung a logitech bluetooth keyboard/case and am very happy with it. I ordered one for the 12.9 ipad pro from a seller on ebay and got a really good price. Has all the bells and whistles that the Apple smart keyboard case has only more protection and the keyboard also has back light function. The tablet will fit into it completely and the coverage it worth it to me. It will give it a heavier feel but that isn't a concern for me. I like the way it feels with my Samsung.

I am looking forward to using it. It will arrive in April . I have the apple watch and then there will be 3 great Apple products. I am wanting to replace my laptops and am mainly on my tablet so I think the ipad pro is a great choice for me.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! Or maybe pre-congratulations? I think you'll like it. Let us know what you think and if you need any help.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
That's awesome, and congratulations on getting your own iOS devices. Enjoy!...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2