iPad pro 2
Are new ipad pros going to be announced with the macbook pro announcement on October 27th? I have the 9.7' ipad pro and I'm thinking about buying the 12.9" one. I also have the iphone 7 plus 256gb, and a late 2013 15" rMBP bootcamped with WIN 10. My 9.7" ipad pro is 128gb. I'm hearing that the ipads are not going to be released until spring of 2017. Do i buy one now? I really don't need one. It is probably about want rather about need. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thank you very much.
- 10-18-2016, 07:49 PM #2
Re: iPad pro 2
It's not about having a new one when they are released. It's about whether I buy one now. The smaller one is not going anywhere, I plan on keeping it. With ATT next you have 14 days on the return period to decide if you want to keep it or not. I'm thinking about buying it on next and trying it out and then deciding about keeping it. If I buy it now and keep it then i'm stuck with it and no A10 chip. So for now I'm waiting for the MacBook announcement and see if the new ones are released now or in the spring. Then either I buy the first generation or wait for the second one.
- 10-18-2016, 08:34 PM #4
- 10-19-2016, 09:14 AM #6
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2016, 01:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2016, 12:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2016, 11:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2016, 06:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2016, 04:58 AM