Upgrade to Ipad Pro? Wait? Needed for lecturee

tony477g

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Whats going on guys, I currently own an iPad air and was thinking of upgrading to the 12.9 iPad pro. I really use the iPad for lecture my only problem is I can't draw on my powerpoint notes that are given to us by the professor. I have never seen keynote able to do this and have never found an app that was able to let me write/draw on the actual slides. I waste tons of money on ink and paper printing things out so in the long run being able to physically write on the actual slides would save me a good amount of money. So would the iPad pro and pencil allow me to do this? Also should I wait for an iPad pro 2 to be released? I heard a rumor that March they're supposed to bring one out but I'm not sure if it would be worth waiting for if the iPad pro is plenty fast.

anon(8910885)

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
I recommend Notability app to take notes. You can convert powerpoint to pdf and open the pdf on Notability.

iPad Air is great but even the best stylus that works with it is still less accurate compared to what you'd get with Apple Pencil, in my opinion. The integration, the feel of Pencil is just like writing on paper, unlike other stylus. If you're serious about note taking, the Pro is really good.
I'd get the 9.7 Pro if I were you for portability as 12.9 Pro is geared more for artists and stationary applications.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
If you need it now, then get it now. I was in your situation a few months ago.

I'd recommend using Notability and OneNotes. Works great with the iPP and Apple Pencil, and if you also want a physical keyboard then get the Smart Keyboard.

I'm sure you'll love it! Oh and you can also record the lecture on Notability ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73