iPad Pro vs Macbook Pro

Jiggar101

Sep 7, 2016
Visit site
I am on the fence on what to get an iPad Pro or a MacBook. I mainly do very light work, emails, internet, some videos, and Microsoft Office. Anyone recommend either and why.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
A rMBP, it'll be more useful and powerful.

If you already own a Mac, then I'd recommend an iPad for media consumption and light work.

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I am on the fence on what to get an iPad Pro or a MacBook. I mainly do very light work, emails, internet, some videos, and Microsoft Office. Anyone recommend either and why.

I recommend a computer for the heavy lifting, and an iPad Pro for the light, on-the-go work. Personally, I used the iPad Air 2 during my daily commute and while I'm at work . I already have to lug a heavy windows laptop with me for my job, so it isn't feasible to carry that an my Macbook Pro everywhere. iPad's are light and you can do a lot with them.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Historically I'd recommend the MacBook Pro but I recently got an iPad Pro and it's awesome. There are still some minor things that I need my MacBook for (simply because I'm too lazy to migrate to an iOS solution) but I'm using my iPad probably 95% of the time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice