iPad Pro 12.9?

brookeyydooo

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Do you love your iPad Pro 12.9 ? Or the baby iPad Pro ?
Thinking about getting one
Not sure if they are going to release another one soon
Currently have a MacBook and a 6s plus
Looking to use for photos , web browsing, reading, emails, , entertainment.. Big source for watching I'm bedroom

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
I was same as you now own a 12.9" and it's so good for the bed time specially watching movies and TV show and sexy mags :)

anon(9776449)

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I love the 12.9". I don't have one but for college and creative people is great. Even for multitasking it's awesome. Maybe you just want a bigger screen of an iPad... Go for it. But if you intend to watch movies, reading and stuff I recommend you to get the smaller version, the 9.7".

i6splusguy

Jun 14, 2016
Visit site
I had the 9.7 air 2, then got the 12.9 pro and love the display size increase. It's great for the kindle app, and Netflix or YouTube. Also get the Smart Keyboard it makes typing a breeze.

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
For productivity and consumption I prefer the 12.9"

For travelling, the 9.7" is much better.

Hello, firstly, I've never had an iPad & I'm planning on getting one this week or so. I'm looking into getting the iPad Pro 9.7" You say that you should get the 12.9" for productivity and 9.7 for consumption. I do have to ask what do think as productivity that would require it.
I currently have a Surface Pro 3 & it is great for productivity. I was considering the 9.7" & would use it to do some more minor graphic editing (Using Pixelmator) I would also use it to write up or modify word documents. I do want the 'pencil' (I'm So glad Apple invented the pencil...What would the world be like without any pencils :rotfl: ) eventually because I think a tablet is best with one.

So, I'm looking at this device for more than just email or web browsing, but I'm also not looking for it to be my main computer. I want the iPad to be a light productivity device that I use for most of my needs & occasionally going to the Surface when something more complex needs to be done.

Has anyone had experience using the 9.7" this way?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello, firstly, I've never had an iPad & I'm planning on getting one this week or so. I'm looking into getting the iPad Pro 9.7" You say that you should get the 12.9" for productivity and 9.7 for consumption. I do have to ask what do think as productivity that would require it.
I currently have a Surface Pro 3 & it is great for productivity. I was considering the 9.7" & would use it to do some more minor graphic editing (Using Pixelmator) I would also use it to write up or modify word documents. I do want the 'pencil' (I'm So glad Apple invented the pencil...What would the world be like without any pencils :rotfl: ) eventually because I think a tablet is best with one.

So, I'm looking at this device for more than just email or web browsing, but I'm also not looking for it to be my main computer. I want the iPad to be a light productivity device that I use for most of my needs & occasionally going to the Surface when something more complex needs to be done.

Has anyone had experience using the 9.7" this way?

First of all, multitasking is much better on the 12.9" due to the screen real estate.

Watching videos is also more enjoyable on the bigger screen ;)

Since you are only using the iPad for light usage. I would then recommend the 9.7" since you already own the Surface.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I really enjoy my 12.9" Pro ... The extra screen size is fantastic for watching videos as well as playing games. Multi-Tasking is easier as well with the larger screen.