Kangaroo mini PC for iPad Pro

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Well as you know iPad Pro 12.9" is the strongest iOS tablet ever, but maybe you don't know this your iPad Pro can handle Win 10 as well so you can have both iOS and Win 10 together, but how? there is a great mini PC device called Kangaroo which make it possible to run win 10 on your iPad Pro directly, What do you need?

1 Kangaroo (100 USD only, so cheap and same price as Apple Pencil)
2 Appstore App ( It's free)
3 Lighting Cable

Ok move on, my question is about Have you ever tried it? How's the speed? Apple Pencil works there? I watched some vids at youtube and everything is so good and normal but i want to know about you? Would like to run Win 10 on your device as well? or iOS is enough for you?!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
C'mon now. You want us to believe that you've only "watched some vids at YouTube" after spending 2/3 of your post promoting the product?

Anyway, no, I haven't tried it, and no I'm not interested in running "Win 10" on my iPad Pro. Hopefully, members that are interested and have tried it will reply soon...

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
C'mon now. You want us to believe that you've only "watched some vids at YouTube" after spending 2/3 of your post promoting the product?

Anyway, no, I haven't tried it, and no I'm not interested in running "Win 10" on my iPad Pro. Hopefully, members that are interested and have tried it will reply soon...

No No No, I hate windows and prefer iOS to Windows, i was just curious about it, That's All.

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
It would be neat to access certain programmes using Windows 10. But....the devices will need more storage space to install Windows 10.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Actually that's a pretty good travel solution. Take your iPad Pro and a PC along in a small footprint.

Of course, the Kangaroo is a standalone mini PC so it can take advantage of many screens. Coupling it with an iOS device is just the cherry on top of the parfait.

Kangaroo

It has several configurations. The + model has 64GB of internal storage and you could easily fit a second OS on there like Linux or Chromium for even more versatility. The dock adds extra ports...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2