• Seems fair

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Well, it depends on what's wrong with it. As @TripleOne so eloquently put it, it's expensive!

mrmarquis9

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
Everyone here is a update: Apple decided to give me a one-time free replacement. Mainly I was nice, honest, and admitted it was my mistake from the beginning. They literally have earned a customer for life. The repair is expensive no doubt. But depending on who you're speaking to it shows the company's view on its customers. :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Everyone here is a update: Apple decided to give me a one-time free replacement. Mainly I was nice, honest, and admitted it was my mistake from the beginning. They literally have earned a customer for life. The repair is expensive no doubt. But depending on who you're speaking to it shows the company's view on its customers. :)

That is awesome. Glad they made an exception for you.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Awesome! Apple's customer service is one of many reasons I keep coming back for more.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
This is how Apple rolls! They are literally THE best customer service in the business bar none!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods