Can you use straight talk for your provider for GMS?
I would like to use T-Mobile on my new iPad Pro tablet. Can I use a straight talk pad plan?
- 07-11-2016, 05:35 PM #2iMore Specialist
- 1,391 Posts
Re: Can you use straight talk for your provider for GMS?
Welcome to iMore!
Straight Talk supports both AT&T and T-Mobile. As long as your device is unlocked and supports network access you should have no issues. Make sure when purchasing your kit that you get the kit that supports the Straight Talk network you wish to use. We use Straight Talk and are happy on the AT&T network.
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 07-13-2016, 08:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2016, 04:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2016, 11:23 PM
- By peaksel in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2016, 12:28 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2016, 07:40 AM