After I bought a new iPad Pro I looked for past months in my calendar and they are gone
I have nothing listed further back than two months, all appointments have disappeared. I need them.
- 07-09-2016, 09:12 AM #2
- 38,480 Posts
Re: After I bought a new iPad Pro I looked for past months in my calendar and they are gone
In the Mail, Contacts, Calendars settings, change the sync option for you calendar to all events. Alternatively, you can login to your Mail account associated with your calendar to verify whether or not the events are still visible. If they are, simply sign out of the account on your iPAD Pro and then sign back in. They events should sync to the device. If the events are not visible online then they are probably gone.
- By PompiPompi in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2016, 09:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2016, 03:05 PM
- By rpac78 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2016, 03:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-09-2016, 06:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2016, 06:29 AM