How do I type French on "QWERTY" keyboard?
I am interested in buying an Ipad Pro with keyboard. My dilemma is I touch type in two languages English and French on a qwerty keyboard. How do I deal with the accents and cedilla using the qwerty?
I know people say use the French keyboard but anyone touch typing will know this is not an option.
Are there any special characters that can be used?
Once upon a time one could press the "alt" key and use a combination of figures with the number pad. Has Apple taken this into consideration?
Many thanks for your help.
- Best AnswerJun 06 2016 | 5:49 am EDT
Touch and hold the basic character for the accented options
- 06-06-2016, 05:49 AM #2
- By kookiekook in forum iPhone 6Replies: 12Last Post: 06-21-2016, 04:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum App StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2016, 01:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2016, 11:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPod & iPod TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2016, 09:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2016, 06:05 PM