Buying the iPad Pro 12.9 now?

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
True on the above. Even though the iPad pro 9.7 is far above the iPad 4 to me having the same screen size is not much of an upgrade. I like my iPad pro 12.9 incher.

Trigati

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm willing to wait. I was already disappointed they used the 1st gen fingerprint sensor instead of 2nd gen and didn't have a larger storage size than 128 GB (which was rectified with the 256 GB), but after seeing what they did with the screen in the smaller Pro, I'm more than willing to wait for a 2nd Gen 12.9" iPad Pro with (hopefully) whatever fingerprint sensor the iPhone 7 has and a True Tone screen.

Nov 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm fortunate enough to have both, and as of today (4/23/16), I'd buy the 12.9 because it's more versatile...and a bit faster. They are both fantastic machines, however. My only complaint is the cost and quality (and sometimes weight) of the keyboards that are available. If you want a keyboard, the whole thing is a mixed bag. As of today, only Apple has a keyboard I'd buy for the 9.7, and I don't even like it very much. What I DO like about their keyboard is the thinness, lightness, and most of all, the smart connector. What I detest is messing with the origami that is their design. Bluetooth on Apple has become problematic (have 7 Apple products currently), so the smart connector makes Apple's keyboard worthwhile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro