Why would our iPad Pro discharge while connected to a wall outlet, it is now down to 14?

I

iMore Question

why would our IPad Pro discharge while connected to a wall outlet? It is now down to 14%.

We have (11) brand new IPad Pro units just installed in non-moveable wall mounts (2) days ago. Factory power cord attached to unit and plugged in all the time to 110 volt AC power source. Today we noticed that all (11) units were discharging --- some shut down due to spent battery. Any suggestions appreciated.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: why would our IPad Pro discharge while connected to a wall outlet? It is now down to 14%.

Welcome to iMore!

My first suggestion would be to check my power supply going to them. Especially if all 11 are being supplied by the same source. For all 11 to be discharging at the same time, it has to be the main power source. I can not see 11 chargers going at the same time unless you had some kind of power surge. Have you tried plugging them into another outlet to see if that changes things. Have you also tried a different cable. Have you tried a different charger. It is going to be a process of elimination till you find out what is causing the problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox