AT&T says iPad Pro is activated but no service
a paper that came with my iPad from AT&T says my iPad Pro 9.7 s activated.
I restored from a icloud back up and checked if I had service. it says no service. this device is replacing my old iPad Air. anybody else having this problem? and how to fix?
- 04-15-2016, 05:29 PM #2iMore Elite
- 2,761 Posts
Re: AT&T says iPad Pro is activated but no service?
Hi and welcome to iMore
Have you tried removing and reseating the sim card in case it is not seated properly? Also, check in Settings > Carrier (not sure if it's called that in the US, it might be 'cellular') and see what it says in there.
- 04-15-2016, 05:36 PM #3
- 04-16-2016, 07:49 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2016, 10:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2016, 08:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2016, 02:47 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2016, 10:12 PM
- By jmburke1982 in forum SportsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2016, 08:51 PM