Safari scrolling problem, refresh lags
I'm finding that I have to kill and restart Safari frequently because after a few minutes the screen refresh starts to lag every time I scroll. It's very strange because, you know, this is the fastest iPad ever. Maybe there are too many pixels on this big old screen? I've searched the web and found a few posters with the same problem though fewer than I expected. I have yet to find a solution. I'd like to know if it is a common problem. Maybe it just doesn't bother others as much as it bothers me. I'd hate to think I got a dud. Seems like it has to be a software issue though. People have suggested that this problem doesn't exist when using Chrome, something I'd rather not do. Thanks.
- 03-29-2016, 01:37 PM #2
- 03-29-2016, 08:28 PM #3
Re: Safari scrolling problem, refresh lags
I'm surprised this isn't a more common problem. Why would it impact only a small number of users?
I find that once this problem kicks in it only impacts certain websites, not all of them. There must be something in the website that is causing Safari to choke. But once you kill Safar and restart everything is OK for a little while.
- By Rackman Gonsalves in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2016, 01:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 5Last Post: 03-28-2016, 09:26 PM
- By belodion in forum iOS 9Replies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2016, 08:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2016, 08:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2016, 05:59 AM