- iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
USB-C to Lighting Cable with the Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter
Just wondering if anyone is considering USB-C to Lighting Cable with the Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter for the iPad Pro 12.9.
9to5Mac reported (Review: USB-C to Lightning Cable + 29W Power Adapter is what should have shipped with the 12.9? iPad Pro | 9to5Mac).
- 04-02-2016, 09:28 AM #2iMore Newbie
- 19 Posts
Re: USB-C to Lighting Cable with the Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter
so SO happy with the fast charging ...
0-80% is ~1.5 hrs --
80-100% is ~30min ... (>80% the device goes in trickle-mode)
and when plugged in and doing heavy graphical work, there's no discharge.
for my work, the 29w charger is a good investment.
would recommend getting only authentic cable from apple but you can find used authentic 29w charger elsewhere
My iPhone 4S lists GMT time not BST MY IPAD air has changed over correctly I sync both with iCloud, anyone?By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2016, 09:59 AM
- By EliteTechPro in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-30-2016, 08:17 AM
- By phreddyl in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2016, 03:43 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 01:54 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-27-2016, 03:12 PM