Problems with web and hyperlinks, any help?

IanScullionSnr

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Problems with web and hyperlinks

Guys,

I've just started having a problem with hyperlinks in emails and web links in Google for example on my iPad pro. When i select a hyperlink nothing happens apart from the mail App freezing and always needs rebooting to access anything. Web links just don't work. I'm hoping its not a virus but, if it is what are my options?
Thanks in advance of any help you can provide.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Problems with web and hyperlinks

I had this issue after updating 9.3. A hard reset fixed it.
Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.

IanScullionSnr

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site

Thanks but tried that, didn't make any difference. It started before I updated to 9.3 so I thought updating might clear the problem, it didn't. I'm resigned to do a factory reset :-(

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Thanks but tried that, didn't make any difference. It started before I updated to 9.3 so I thought updating might clear the problem, it didn't. I'm resigned to do a factory reset :-(

I would do one about every couple months if it weren't such a PITA. Too many log ins, all my Launcher widgets, etc. Took me 3 days to get set up when I restored right after getting my 6s Plus in September. But, man, was I glad I did. Runs much better now.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2