Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Newbie

38 Posts

Default iPad Pro Smart Case?

I was having some thought about the upcoming event on the 21st (6 days before my birthday). I think it's safe to say we will see a new iPad (9.7" version), perhaps a updated 4" iPhone SE and new watch bands.

What do you folks think about apple giving us iPad Pro users a leather smart case similar to what the iPad Air 2 has. Think it will happen? Too much leather?

I had the thought that maybe the reason why they didn't give it to us right away is because they wanted to see how well the pro sold before giving us any more accessories. Maybe i'm wrong about that, but it seems like a plausible idea.
    iMore Elite

2,635 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,958 Global Posts

Default Re: iPad Pro Smart Case?

I would love to see a leather option, however in the end I am very happy with the current Smart Cover, in fact I went out and purchased the same color silicon Apple case for my 6s Plus, now they both match ;-)