Dropped ipad Pro Charging Brick/Adapter
Hey, I am really OCD about my technology. Tonight I dropped my iPad Pro charging brick about 2.5-3 feet onto the wood floor. Nothing loose inside it and it seems to be charging fine but just wanted to inquire on their durability and could my cable being plugged into since I dropped it damage my iPad Pro in anyway?
Posted via the Android iMore App!
- 02-17-2016, 05:56 PM #2
- 02-17-2016, 06:16 PM #3
- 02-17-2016, 06:19 PM #4
Why aren't my file showing on iCloud Drive?
Welcome to iMore! Are you sure you're using the same Apple ID that your files are located? If so, reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo, then give it a little bit of time to sync up. Make sure you have a good data/wifi connection as well.
Re: Insight Please - Dropped iPad Charging Brick
Thanks. I would assume iPad chargers are accidentally dropped all over the world on a daily basis. It is charging fine but of course I can't see the inside and just want to make sure my iPad is not in line to potentially get damaged. That is all.
- 02-17-2016, 06:21 PM #6
- 02-17-2016, 06:26 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2016, 04:17 AM
- By yoshimiya08 in forum iPad Air 2Replies: 10Last Post: 02-29-2016, 09:56 AM
- By mgreen37212 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2016, 05:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 2Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2016, 02:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2016, 01:46 PM