How well does the iPad Pro work with a hotspot?
I am going to be traveling this upcoming week and I will have to use my hotspot with my iPad Pro. How well does the iPad Pro work with hotspots?
- 01-10-2016, 06:37 PM #2
- 01-11-2016, 04:55 AM #3iMore Expert
- 873 Posts
Re: How well does the iPad Pro work with a hotspot?
The things I've noticed about hotspoting my iPhones is that the when I connect my IPad Pro to it the phones seem to turn off their hotspot feature after a while. And I have to go in and tell my iPad to look for the hotspot or go back into the phones and toggle it back on for the iPad to pick it up again. That, to me, is annoying. When I use my MiFi the hotspot stays active and devices stay connected until I turn it the hotspot off, which is what I prefer. That said, if I need a temporary hotspot in a pinch the 5c and 6S Plus work fine...just not long term.
- 01-23-2016, 11:00 AM #4
- 01-23-2016, 11:02 AM #5
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2016, 06:08 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-14-2016, 08:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2016, 05:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum MacBookReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2016, 05:49 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2016, 05:10 PM