Yes, I do.

I used a tempered glass screen protector (forgot the manufacturer).

No gimping here. Nearly $1000 tablet and I want it to last.
    01-10-2016 01:30 AM
    I tried the Spigen glass for 5 days but peeled it off tonight. It affected the responsiveness of the touch screen. Now that it's off, it's so much better. I do have AC+ so I have no need to stress about scratching it and I never scratched my Air 2 which had no screen protector on it. Shipping the Spigen back to Amazon on Monday. Just my thoughts.
    01-10-2016 02:36 AM
    Yes. I use a tempered glass screen protector I got from Verizon.
    Anyone know if it will affect Apple Pencil?
    01-12-2016 08:43 PM
    Yes. I use a tempered glass screen protector I got from Verizon.
    Anyone know if it will affect Apple Pencil?
    I'm 98% sure that it will not negatively affect the Pencil.
    iJuan likes this.
    01-13-2016 05:30 AM
    So, I haven't been using a screen protector, but am tempted to get one. I have SO MANY fingerprints on my screen, but unsure which one I should go and get and if I should get one at all. I don't plan on getting the apple pencil at least not any time soon.
    01-13-2016 07:53 AM
    So, I haven't been using a screen protector, but am tempted to get one. I have SO MANY fingerprints on my screen, but unsure which one I should go and get and if I should get one at all. I don't plan on getting the apple pencil at least not any time soon.
    I'm a huge fan of protective gear when it comes to portable electronics. I love tempered glass screen protectors. I have the Zagg on my iPP and am really happy with it but it doesn't do much to hide finger prints.
    01-13-2016 06:48 PM
    I'm a huge fan of protective gear when it comes to portable electronics. I love tempered glass screen protectors. I have the Zagg on my iPP and am really happy with it but it doesn't do much to hide finger prints.
    Fingerprints are the least of my worries. A cracked display is even more worrying, especially on a near-$1000 tablet.

(Yes, the Pro starts at $799, but a usable model is $949, since 32GB is too small)
    01-13-2016 10:12 PM
    Fingerprints are the least of my worries. A cracked display is even more worrying, especially on a near-$1000 tablet.

(Yes, the Pro starts at $799, but a usable model is $949, since 32GB is too small)
    32GB might be more than enough for someone who relies heavily on the cloud. I'm not one of those folks though so 128GB for me.
    01-14-2016 06:53 AM
    I am using screen protector mainly for two reasons.
    1. To keep my eye safe from harmful blue light.
    2. To prevent scratch.
    When I choose a screen protector, I try to go for the screen protector which also protect from harmful blue light.
    I am currently using "OcuShield" screen protector.
    01-20-2016 02:42 AM
    I am not currently using a screen protector on my pro. I purchased AppleCare+, so I am not sure that I will be purchasing one. I am loving the responsiveness of the screen without the protector.
    01-21-2016 12:01 PM
    I have never really been a fan of the screen protectors. I am going to keep mine naked. I did however purchase the silicon Smart Cover to protect the back of my device and it matches the smart keyboard perfectly. I kind of wish Apple would make these covers for their MacBooks as it adds some nice grip and a tiny bit of protection.
    01-22-2016 11:06 AM
    I have never really been a fan of the screen protectors. I am going to keep mine naked. I did however purchase the silicon Smart Cover to protect the back of my device and it matches the smart keyboard perfectly. I kind of wish Apple would make these covers for their MacBooks as it adds some nice grip and a tiny bit of protection.
    Doesn't Speck make a cover for the MacBook like they do for the Air and Pro? I love their covers.
    01-24-2016 09:28 PM
    Even if you're not afraid of scratches, screen protectors keep the factory oleophobic coating intact, which helps when you want to try and resell the tablet. Knowing that I can just slap on another screen protector when the current one's oleophobic coating has worn off is one of the biggest reasons I use screen protectors.
    Haalcyon likes this.
    01-25-2016 07:57 PM
    No screen protector for me. I have the Smart keyboard that has a soft micro fibre coating to protect the screen when I am not using my Pro and simply like the feeling of the glass versus a protector. I baby my technology and also have Applecare+
    SR45 likes this.
    01-30-2016 03:56 PM
    Even if you're not afraid of scratches, screen protectors keep the factory oleophobic coating intact, which helps when you want to try and resell the tablet. Knowing that I can just slap on another screen protector when the current one's oleophobic coating has worn off is one of the biggest reasons I use screen protectors.
    I can't remember the last time I sold an idevice and somebody asked me if the oleophobic coating was intact. Actually never.
    01-31-2016 09:23 PM
    I can't remember the last time I sold an idevice and somebody asked me if the oleophobic coating was intact. Actually never.
    LOL agree - never have I one time been asked that.
    01-31-2016 09:28 PM
    LOL agree - never have I one time been asked that.
    In fact, I would never know if my oleophobic coating was gone. Lol
    BobR1908 likes this.
    01-31-2016 11:17 PM
    Drawing with the Pencil is the exact reason I DO put a screen protector on it so it FEELS better. Putting a matte screen protector on it gives it just enough "tooth" to feel more like drawing on paper or like working on a Cintiq. It doesn't effect the sensitivity or quality of the Pencil in the least except to make it feel and work even better, in my opinion. The one weakness with the Pencil/iPad Pro from a function standpoint, was how slick it felt to use.

I have the The "Green Onions" anti-glare one. For me, it really improved the overall feel of using the iPad Pro with the Pencil.
    02-08-2016 08:37 AM
    Best Buy does not always charge to install screen protectors. Have been told it's up to the store..
    Not really up to the store. It is up to the store mansger. The store itself does not care. The store can not think.
    02-26-2016 11:10 PM
    Drawing with the Pencil is the exact reason I DO put a screen protector on it so it FEELS better. Putting a matte screen protector on it gives it just enough "tooth" to feel more like drawing on paper or like working on a Cintiq. It doesn't effect the sensitivity or quality of the Pencil in the least except to make it feel and work even better, in my opinion. The one weakness with the Pencil/iPad Pro from a function standpoint, was how slick it felt to use.

I have the The "Green Onions" anti-glare one. For me, it really improved the overall feel of using the iPad Pro with the Pencil.
    Matte SP are tempting for 2 reasons: 1) No glare 2) No fingerprints

But when I tried one 2-3 years ago I realized the screen quality took a drastic hit and to me that Con outweighed the Pros!

If someone could ever make a screen protector that killed glare and fingerprints like a matte finish one does while not affecting the viewing quality of the screen, that person could make millions!
    02-27-2016 08:03 AM
    The Green Onion one I got doesn't effect the color or quality at all. It doesn't shift the color or viewing angle.
    02-29-2016 08:02 PM
    The Green Onion one I got doesn't effect the color or quality at all. It doesn't shift the color or viewing angle.
    Thanks. I just ordered this. It looks great and if it is as clear as it states this could be fantastic!
    03-01-2016 06:24 PM
    I couldn't believe how badly the Pro's screen showed fingerprints. Worse than any glass screen I have ever used. That and the fact I always use a tempered glass one is what led me to get one. You can't tell it's there and you get the protection and less grease. I got the one by Jetech, it's $12.99 on Amazon and looks and works great. Install was a breeze and perfect as well.
    03-02-2016 04:32 AM
    If you use iPad Pro in bus or something like it- you need to buy screen protect
    03-11-2016 02:33 PM
    I do not think that I will use one. Whenever I put on there are those little annoying bubbles that appear.
    03-12-2016 01:49 PM
66 123