How can I copy DVD's to the iPad Pro?
I would like to put a few of my children's DVD's onto my iPad Pro. How can I do this? Is there anything special that I need to do to achieve this?
- 12-29-2015, 09:09 AM #2
- 4,147 Posts
Re: How can I copy DVD's to the iPad Pro?
Handbrake. This is a great app that has presets in it for the device you want to put it on. It will convert the DVD for you and save it in iTunes. Then all you need to do is sync it to the iPad. Handbrake is very simple to use and can be learned for what you are trying to do in a few minutes.
I have used the app to convert over 1100 DVD's over the years and it has worked flawlessly. It is probably one of the most recommended apps for this kind of work. Hope this info helps you.
- By DianaAW in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 8Last Post: 10-19-2016, 07:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-29-2015, 02:15 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 01:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2015, 10:41 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2015, 08:12 AM