My Pro feels normal size, my Air 2 seems small and my Mini feels really really mini

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Got the Pro, love it !!!!!!!!!!, but it's funny how just right and normal the Pro size feels now, and now my Air 2 feels like my Mini 2 ,,, and now my Mini 2 feels really really really extra mini !!!!!!,,,, anyone else feeling the same way ???

With all these iPads I almost feel like I should get another iPhone 6S that I traded in for my current Note 5,,, I dun know though, I'm still lovin my Note 5,,, in a perfect world I would just keep my Note 5 and get a 6S and switch back and forth depending on my mood that day.

Cheers
Davyo

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm like you except opposite situation. I have the 6s and a Lenovo android tablet. I like having the best of both worlds. I don't want to be tied to one operating system.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I felt the same way going from an iPhone 5 to the 6 Plus. It felt gigantic for a minute but, after a year with the 6 Plus and a few months with my 6s Plus, my phone feels normal and everything else just seems tiny.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I felt the same way going from an iPhone 5 to the 6 Plus. It felt gigantic for a minute but, after a year with the 6 Plus and a few months with my 6s Plus, my phone feels normal and everything else just seems tiny.

THIS! I was in the same boat. I almost thought about taking my Plus back when I first got it. My thumb actually started to get strained from reaching around on the screen. (Much more than anything I was ever used to). But I stuck it out, and now I can't imagine having anything else but the Plus! :D

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm like you except opposite situation. I have the 6s and a Lenovo android tablet. I like having the best of both worlds. I don't want to be tied to one operating system.

Agreed on the best of both worlds and not being tied too only "one" OS.

For the record I also own a Galaxy Tab Pro and an Acer laptop running Windows 7 (I downloaded Windows 10 when that got released, and wow, what a nightmare 10 is, I had to uninstall it and go back to Windows 7)

For tablets my iPads are hands down my favorites, for phones I go back and forth between Samsungs and iPhones.

Cheers
Davyo

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I've gone back and forth between iOS and Android but most of the time I just had and used both platforms and would alternate daily. However, I've grown tired of Android and with the latest Android offerings I'm just disinterested. I'm loving how well my 3 iOS devices work together and how well they work with the rest of my iOS-having family. All the little quirks that Android has don't feel worth it to me now. My iOS devices just work and I can take that for granted. I'm loving this iPad Pro but it does make my 6S Plus feel like an iPad Nano and my 5c feels tiny.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods