- 11-13-2015, 09:39 AM #26
- 11-13-2015, 10:55 AM #27
Last edited by TheRadBear; 11-13-2015 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Problem with the embedded link
- 11-13-2015, 05:51 PM #28iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Re: Here is why I didn't buy the iPad Pro
Don't be nasty to this newbie. Not everyone is aware of the characteristics of LCD technology. Every LCD panel will do that if pressed hard enough. LCD stands for Liquid Crystal Display. What you are seeing is the deformation of the Liquid Crystals in the display when you push on it hard. Solution? DON'T PUSH ON IT.
Lets move on.
- 11-13-2015, 06:03 PM #29
- 11-16-2015, 11:35 AM #30
- By jason128 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 87Last Post: 01-01-2016, 06:53 PM
- By Justin Bengtson in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 02:26 PM
My wife purchased a new iPad and is now reading my messages from my phone, how was she able to do this?By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 11-12-2015, 06:17 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2015, 04:45 AM
- By shadowapp in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-11-2015, 11:26 PM