Votes: 18 66.7%
  • NO

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
That's kind of where I'm at too. I've used the pro and it's awesome... But the price tag is hard to swallow :)

That is why you need to have an apple employee friend. Haha. I do have one and got 15% off of my Pro as well as all of my other purchases. Makes it much easier to swallow.

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Currently, I have an iPad Air II. Knowing me, at some stage, I'll get an iPad Pro. More than likely the 9.7 version.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Just decided to get the Pro coming from an Air 2. I have decided to use it as a portable notebook, replacing my pen and paper.

iGraph

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Awfully I bought an iPad Air 2 right 2-3 months before introducing iPad Pro & because of that, I didn't buy the new model. But if I didn't buy, I absolutely will buy the iPad Pro...

D

Deleted member 488356

I have received my iPadPro 12.9" - 32GB today :yes:
What an improvement compared to an iPad 2, I am very happy.

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Well yes (could be no?!) also need your help, I have an iPhone 6S Plus and usually watching movies/TV from either video app (my purchased iTunes movies/TV shows) and Plex as streaming, guys I'm a movie lover and media is so important to me, Also music, but since i found out about new 256 GB of iPad Pro 12.9 i really like to have one, So what do you suggest? is it a good device for watching movies/TV shows, listening to music and browsing the internet? oh and reading Magz? How's the speakers quality? loud? Does it have a Subwoofer? i mean for a strong bass which is cool on movies and music.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Well yes (could be no?!) also need your help, I have an iPhone 6S Plus and usually watching movies/TV from either video app (my purchased iTunes movies/TV shows) and Plex as streaming, guys I'm a movie lover and media is so important to me, Also music, but since i found out about new 256 GB of iPad Pro 12.9 i really like to have one, So what do you suggest? is it a good device for watching movies/TV shows, listening to music and browsing the internet? oh and reading Magz? How's the speakers quality? loud? Does it have a Subwoofer? i mean for a strong bass which is cool on movies and music.

It definitely is worth it IMO and I think it'll suit your needs. You could always try it within the 14 days return period.

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
A big YES for all your uses, pretty much what i use mine for although i mainly use headphones fro movies/TV, the speakers are good though, best on any iPad yet. Brilliant for papers/magazines, also Split screen is usable.
I don't use a keyboard or pen just like the bigger screen.

Also excellent for maps when i travel in country areas.

italodance

Jun 13, 2016
Visit site
Thank you guys, I just purchased mine, yep the 256 GB of 12.9 :) Just i supposed there should be a drawing app for painting but there is not any app, So what is that Apple use on videos?

Robster33

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Sold my iPad Pro 12.9 128gb 4G yesterday for what i paid for it, got it at a discount. After 4 months i was just using it for Netflix/Tv 99% of the time and at $1350 AUD i payed and sold it for it was a expensive portable TV, i have 2 Tv's with Apple Tv's connected a 27" 5K iMac and my 6S plus i can use for that, i got out while the price was still good.
Tried the Keyboard/Pencil and didn't like them or use them so returned those, think i am over iPads for now, only 24 hours but haven't really missed it.

Abu Khadija

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Thinking about it. Is the third party apps fixed with iOS 10? I'm wondering about whether the apps are optimized for the 12.9" screen.

anon(9721108)

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
My dad still loves his. But recently he had to take it in because of some glitch. I am assuming because of ios10, but I will have to ask what happened. On my iPad Air I am crashing about twice a day since ios10.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox