When can I pre-order the iPad Pro?

I

iMore Question

Am I able to pre-order the iPad Pro yet? When are they going to start?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
OK so it's the crack of dawn scenario. So I need to set my alarm clock for 3AM EST I think?

If you want the best chance at getting one on release day 3AM is the time to order. The Apple Store app has proven to be the best method, at least it has for iPhone releases. Make sure your payment and delivery info is up to date ahead of time.

monhall

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
used the apple store app on iPhone. iPad pro gold, cellular available for pickup today. pencil and keyboard not available for pickup, but ships 5-7 days for stores in my area (dallas).

Steven Sabo

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
used the apple store app on iPhone. iPad pro gold, cellular available for pickup today. pencil and keyboard not available for pickup, but ships 5-7 days for stores in my area (dallas).

Same here in the Buffalo area for store pickup and 5-7 days for accessories. I find it a little odd that the most touted accessory is not available at launch. I also went back and forth with the cellular option. I have it in my iPad 3 but honestly never really use it. I figured I could save 130 and just use my iPhone as a hotspot.

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
Woot! Silver 128+ cellular ordered for pickup today! Wasn't expecting that, so yay! Weird that the pencil isn't available at launch, though!!

Laura

ppennza

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Ill assume its everywhere but the pencil and the keyboard are also not available in columbus. Got a Gold 128 Wifi and Cellular available for pick up today.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well I went back to sleep and ordered when I woke up in the morning. 128GB Wifi slate grey which is slated for arrival next Monday but it is already being prepared for shipping. The pencil, which I ordered at the same time is 1-2 weeks ordered and processing right now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro