iPad Pro: Priced too high?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Apple centric ? Try Apple biased.... To a fault.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You're truly hilarious.

Wanna dig up my posts to where I discuss how much I love my Note 4?

So if you're here...you're also Apple biased, by your definition, by the way.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Who says people want Macs? Windows is Windows and Windows 10 is good .

That's your opinion. And you're welcome to it. Just don't expect everyone to agree.

My opinion is Mac/OS X is superior/better "for me". Windows 10 may be good "for you", but I have no interest.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
If you look at the market share its low compared to Windows

Pivot. Cheap tactic when there is nothing left of your prior argument.

You're batting a thousand, babe.

Closingracer

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Pivot. Cheap tactic when there is nothing left of your prior argument.

You're batting a thousand, babe.

It's a fact ..... No fighting against it specially when the cheapest MacBook Air is $800 compared to a Windows laptop at around $300-$400 when you take the crap out of the equation.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Eh it's very Apple biased ..... Write something mildly against Apple and you get every fanboy screaming at you because you said something bad

Well then I'm not a fan girl. Because I've recently gotten into disagreements over the 16G model and my desire for themes.

Try again.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
If you look at the market share its low compared to Windows

True, but if you look at the trends, Mac sales are up and PC sales are slumping. This should hold you for a bit:

Mac vs PC Sales: Mac sales are surging while PC sales are declining | BGR
Apple's Sales Figures Prove A Sad Fact: There's Still No PC As Desirable As A Mac
Mac sales continue to kick the PC market's *** | iMore
Mac sales up 16.1% in June quarter as overall PC market continues slump
Apple Mac Sales Up 10% YoY Despite Global Decline In PC Shipments | TechCrunch
Why Mac sales are up, when PCs are down

It's a fact ..... No fighting against it specially when the cheapest MacBook Air is $800 compared to a Windows laptop at around $300-$400 when you take the crap out of the equation.

Then it's even more astounding that Mac sales are up while PC sales are down, right?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site

So what? I buy what works for me regardless of price. And if I can't afford it I save and get it.

See I'm not into the instant gratification where I want the company to cater its pricing to me. I make the changes I need to make to afford the things I want.

So who cares what a Windows laptop costs? I wouldn't spend 25 bucks on another one. Microsoft has lost its usability for me ever since Windows 8.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Eh it's very Apple biased ..... Write something mildly against Apple and you get every fanboy screaming at you because you said something bad

It's an Apple-centric site. Like Android Central is android-centric and Crackberry is BB-centric.

All I ask is that you be fair in your assessment. Your opinions are just that - opinions - and as opinions, they are no more "factual" than the opinions of anyone else. But there is a difference between opinion and verifiable fact.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Priced way to high imo.

See I'm not into the instant gratification where I want the company to cater its pricing to me. I make the changes I need to make to afford the things I want.

...Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6

(Shocked!)...You mean I have to (gasp) change my habits or even (omg) save for something I want but can't afford right now? That's, well that's just old-fashioned thinking. How dare you bring that tried and true method into the 21st century. What's wrong with you? (Laughing)

canuckvoip

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
You're comparing a phablet with a crossover tablet.

Compare phablet to phablet.

And since you wouldn't be caught dead with any apple device, I fail to see where this is even a consideration for you.

Which begs the question....why the sudden interest in Apple products? It's as if I suddenly questioned the price of the BlackDroid Venice or Avenger or whatever it will be.

Sigh...
Maybe someone here reading the post got what I meant but I won't beat a dead horse. No need to be testy. Yeesh, and you used to like me...
Whaaaaa!!!:crying:

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Sigh...
Maybe someone here reading the post got what I meant but I won't beat a dead horse. No need to be testy. Yeesh, and you used to like me...
Whaaaaa!!!:crying:

Yup. I did, A lot.

And then we both know what was said/IS BEING SAID about me.

Over a choice of phones.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
Look at pricing on the Surface. This is pretty much being used as a more portable version of a netbook.

It's what I'd consider a "Hybrid".

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk!

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
(Shocked!)...You mean I have to (gasp) change my habits or even (omg) save for something I want but can't afford right now? That's, well that's just old-fashioned thinking. How dare you bring that tried and true method into the 21st century. What's wrong with you? (Laughing)

Yah, that's what She Who Must Be Obeyed beat into me with a willow switch every time I pitched a fit over something I wanted but we couldn't afford......:rotfl:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro