Should the iPad, especially a 13-inch model, be bundled with a bluetooth keyboard?
Just like the title asks, should the iPad, specifically a 13-inch model, be bundled with a bluetooth keyboard? Let's face it, the iPad is not the greatest of devices to type on and some action require typing, whether it be inputting information into forms or replying to email or iMessages. If the iPad is to fully infiltrate the business community, is an accompanying bluetooth keyboard necessary?
- 11-26-2013, 01:26 PM #2
- 11-27-2013, 10:04 PM #3
- 01-02-2014, 02:01 AM #4
- 01-02-2014, 08:47 PM #5
- 01-28-2014, 08:10 AM #6
- 02-21-2014, 06:08 AM #7
Re: Should the iPad, especially a 13-inch model, be bundled with a bluetooth keyboard?
Apple clearly stated that they're not going the Microsoft (utterly flawed) way of computing by trying to make PCs tablets and tablets - PCs. The iPad pro couldn't possibly look like a MS Surface. It has to be something different.
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-24-2015, 09:38 AM
- By John Yester in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-02-2014, 05:27 PM
- By John Yester in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 7Last Post: 03-11-2014, 03:21 PM
- By Sylvain Buck in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2013, 12:14 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2013, 12:30 PM