Did you order the iPad mini?

Did you order the iPad mini?

• Total voters

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'll definitely be opening them up and checking them out. At the very least I will set them up and enable parental controls. And probably preload them with iPad apps I've bought for them to use on my iPad. And I have 2 cases in order that won't be delivered until early December. They won't get their grubby little hands on them without a case. :)

Sounds like how I am with my daughters iPad 2 lol

05GT

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: AW: Did you order the iPad mini?

I ordered one because the regular iPads have always seemed to big and hard to hold.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site

Sure did... arriving tomorrow! Kinda stoked! :) Hopefully i'm not disappointed... ;)

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site

Yes I did. Curious about the smaller form. I do find my iPad 3 too big at times

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I did.

My reasoning is I find the current iPad form factor too big for my practical use. I have said since day one, "If Apple releases a smaller tablet, I will buy it." I have no reason to buy anything but Apple...I am too ingrained in the Apple "Ecosystem" to even think about straying away.

I know a lot of people are citing the lack of Retina display...big deal. I never had a Retina iPad, so I really do not care. I think this is going to be a great device on its own.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered 2 more iPad Mini's as Christmas gifts for my 2 kids. Getting the Black 16 GB WiFi Mini for my son, and a White 16 GB WiFi Mini for my daughter.

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I never had to order. Walked into Target the night of release and got a wifi mini. Then decided I wanted a LTE model and returned the wifi and did the Apple 10pm reservation for a next day pickup for my new one.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I never had to order. Walked into Target the night of release and got a wifi mini. Then decided I wanted a LTE model and returned the wifi and did the Apple 10pm reservation for a next day pickup for my new one.

Love the next day pick up option, I got the iPad 4 with that option. They did have that option available again for the 2 iPad Mini's that I ordered for my kids for Christmas, however, the store was at least an hour drive from me, so I decided to go with next day shipping and have Apple deliver them to me.... Congrats on getting the LTE model. I love mine, and think it is definitely worth having it as a backup.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
First one I ordered because it was engraved and second one I did the 10pm order thing and got next day pick up the second one I picked up for my aunt so its not mine but I did do the pick up when I got my iPad 4 also love that option

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Love the next day pick up option, I got the iPad 4 with that option. They did have that option available again for the 2 iPad Mini's that I ordered for my kids for Christmas, however, the store was at least an hour drive from me, so I decided to go with next day shipping and have Apple deliver them to me.... Congrats on getting the LTE model. I love mine, and think it is definitely worth having it as a backup.

Yeah with them being Xmas presents, I don't blame you on having them shipped.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Wow, Apple really shipped these quick. The 2 Mini's that I ordered for my kids arrived at the FedEx hold station today. I was able to pick them up after work this evening. My kids will love them. I opened both of the boxes to make sure they were good to go on Christmas morning and both of them are perfect. Although the Black one really does look sharp, seeing them side by side made me glad that I went with the White Mini when I got mine last month. :)

9e2a4e5a.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2