- 10-30-2012, 10:37 PM #2iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
- iOS Version
- 6.0 Beta 4
Re: iPad Mini Review Is Here
I am pretty excited by these reviews! Mostly about the size and weight which were the biggest reasons I didn't carry around my 3rd gen iPad with me everywhere. I am only concerned about 2 things.
1: the size of the keyboard and how comfortable it will be to type with 2 hands. I am a student and use my 3rd gen iPad to take notes at school. At least if it doesn't work I will still be able to bring my wireless keyboard.
2: The display. I love great displays and have recently become interested in photography. I am not a pro and I rarely have the need to actually show high res pics to people in person so I don't think it will be a big deal but I guess I won't know till I see it in person.
- 10-30-2012, 11:21 PM #3
- 10-31-2012, 08:56 PM #5
- 10-31-2012, 09:00 PM #6
iPad Mini Review Is Here
I'm getting one. I often find the full size iPad is a little big for casual browsing and magazines on the couch. I think the size and weight of the mini will be perfect for me. I don't really care about the screen resolution. I have the original iPad right now and have no issues with the screen resolution. I think that whole issue is over hyped. iPad mini plus iPhone 5 coupled with MacBook 15" is my perfect combo.
- 10-31-2012, 10:23 PM #7
- 10-31-2012, 10:30 PM #8
- By Tre in forum iPad miniReplies: 18Last Post: 10-23-2012, 03:37 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-19-2012, 12:32 AM
- By Diesel888 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2012, 01:51 AM
- By smileyboy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2009, 10:41 AM
- By h22kai in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 10-09-2008, 01:46 AM