Note taking on iPad Mini?
I am currently using an OG iPad and am looking to upgrade to either the 4th gen iPad or the iPad Mini. I take a lot of notes in class and was considering the iPad Mini as it is a little more portable. Would the 7 inch screen be troublesome when it comes to note taking? Or should I just go for the 4th gen? This question is mainly for anyone who has used a 7 inch tablet before. But any other input would be helpful? I'm having a hard time deciding which one I want to get.
- 10-23-2012, 10:48 PM #2
- 10-23-2012, 11:22 PM #3
- 10-23-2012, 11:26 PM #4
- 10-24-2012, 01:01 PM #5
Re: Note taking on iPad Mini?
How do you take notes? I have an iPad 3 and I have used a stylus but now use a Bluetooth keyboard. I am anxious to see how both of these methods work on the iPad mini.27 inch iMac - Verizon iPhone 5 - iPad 64 GB (3rd Gen)
- 10-24-2012, 01:42 PM #6
- By mfm77 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 32Last Post: 05-24-2012, 11:43 AM
- By mfm77 in forum iPad 2Replies: 6Last Post: 11-27-2011, 02:44 PM
- By Ip.fanboy in forum Original iPadReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2011, 09:47 PM
- By lillian0520 in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 22Last Post: 06-29-2011, 10:30 AM
- By applecpugeek in forum iPad 2Replies: 17Last Post: 04-18-2011, 09:08 AM