Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 33 of 33
Like Tree8Likes
  1. #26  
    Speedygi's Avatar

    Posts
    2,199 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,940 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    5.1

    Default Re: Anybody getting buyers remorse?

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    No remorse here. I love my rMini!
    None here as well.
    Wrote pretty much every single word while listening to iRon Maiden
  2. #27  
    HankAZ's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    605 Posts

    Default Re: Anybody getting buyers remorse?

    And informed consumer is one without remorse. Do thorough research objectively, then make your selection. I did. No remorse here.
    iPhone 5S (Slate Gray/32GB/iOS8) 2010 MacBook (White/2.4GHz/8GB/240GB SSD/Yosemite DP)
    Apple_iOS likes this.
  3. #28  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    4,245 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,172 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: Anybody getting buyers remorse?

    I never use my rMini anymore. Just my iPad Air. My rMini is now a paper weight so it's time to sell it. Both of mine are cellular models and it leaves the house with me 5 days a week. The size of the Air doesn't change how it goes with me. I just prefer the bigger screen.
  4. #29  
    Apple_iOS's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    377 Posts
    Global Posts
    391 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.1.2

    Default Re: Anybody getting buyers remorse?

    I think both are great, but honestly the rMini is the way to go. I'm glad I got it straight from day one, and like HankAZ said, an informed buyer is one with no remorse
    iPad Mini with Retina Display-16 GB WiFi in Space Gray
    iPod Touch 4th Generation-8 GB in Black
    Hoping for a 4.7" iPhone 6 in Space Gray
  5. #30  
    dkhmwilliams's Avatar
    iMore Pro

    Posts
    696 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,813 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6.1.4

    Default Re: Anybody getting buyers remorse?

    Quote Originally Posted by HankAZ View Post
    And informed consumer is one without remorse. Do thorough research objectively, then make your selection. I did. No remorse here.
    I do believe that people should take more time to research products of this magnitude before making a purchase. However, you really never know if the product works for you until you actually use it on a daily basis. But that is what a return window is for. There have been many products that I have researched and determined that they were a good fit for me and upon getting them and using them often, realized that they indeed were not for me.


    Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.
  6. #31  
    Garz's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    4,245 Posts
    Global Posts
    13,172 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    7.0.4

    Default Re: Anybody getting buyers remorse?

    Quote Originally Posted by dkhmwilliams View Post
    I do believe that people should take more time to research products of this magnitude before making a purchase. However, you really never know if the product works for you until you actually use it on a daily basis. But that is what a return window is for. There have been many products that I have researched and determined that they were a good fit for me and upon getting them and using them often, realized that they indeed were not for me.


    Sent from my iPad Air. Simply better than the rest.
    I agree exactly and sometimes you have you try them to know if it will really work for you. Well said.
  7. #32  
    TechnologyTwitt's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    19 Posts

    Default Re: Anybody getting buyers remorse?

    I'm on the verge of bumping up from the original Mini to the Air (T-Mobile).

    Ive done my homework and will be looking at one tonight...pretty pumped


    _-TechnologyTwitt_-
    ------------------------
  8. #33  

    Default Re: Anybody getting buyers remorse?

    Quote Originally Posted by TechnologyTwitt View Post
    I'm on the verge of bumping up from the original Mini to the Air (T-Mobile).

    Ive done my homework and will be looking at one tonight...pretty pumped


    _-TechnologyTwitt_-


    ------------------------
    Good luck, and enjoy.
    Taz323
    Moderator


    Community Rules & Guidelines
    App and Developer Rules & Guidelines
    Marketplace Rules & Guidelines
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Should I get the iPhone 5S???!!!
    By darinr80 in forum iPhone 5s
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-04-2014, 11:06 PM
  2. iPod 5 might not get iOS 8
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:15 PM
  3. Which iPad model should I get?
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 12:58 PM
  4. Help...cannot get passed error 21 on Ipad4
    By iMore Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 08:17 AM
  5. Apple seeds OS X 10.9.3 beta: Developers, come get you some
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-21-2014, 05:40 PM

Posting Permissions